C1/D Visa for Transit and Crewmembers

The C1/D Visa, also known as the Transit or Crewmember Visa, is aimed at people hired by cruise ship companies so that they may be free to transit and board ships or vessels within the United States. The tourist industry based on cruises in that country is of gigantic...