Arriving into the United States and having the opportunity of starting a new business is the key to the development of any immigrant. One way of achieving this is through an E-2 visa, also known as the Investor Visa.
Which from the 50 States of the U.S.A. are the best to start a new business?
These are according to Forbes Magazine:
- Utah, has a good population growth.
- North Carolina, has regulations which are favorable to businesses.
- Nebraska, is a good place because of its favorable labor regulations.
- North Dakota, has a good economic climate.
- Colorado, is the number 1 State in matters of work regulations.
- Texas, is the State with the best economic climate.
- Virginia, is the best state from a regulatory point of view.
- Indiana, is the best State after Virginia in regulation matters.
- South Dakota is the least expensive State for doing business.
- Washington, is a State with excellent expectations for growth.
Advice for starting a new business in the U.S.A.
- Get information about help to obtain loans, financing, local assistance and conditions to celebrate contracts with the government on the official website of Small Business Administration, which has a Spanish version.
- Familiarize yourself with the legal ways a business may take in order to incorporate a company.
- Learn about the franchise system. It is an excellent choice for entrepreneurs.
- Do not make any expenses before making, if possible, a good business plan and establishing a detail budget on the costs of hiring a lawyer, an accountant, the payment of licenses, rentals, medical insurance, taxes, employee benefits, minimum wages, etc.